Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mother of three girls, business owner, married to the love of her life


I am 33 years old and have been married for 12 years, to the love of my life. We have three beautiful girls whom I adore more than anything and love to spend time with. I started my own business, Neat Freaks Cleaning, six years ago and I am currently in school as a business major. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, laughing, reading, camping and traveling.
I am so fortunate to have so many blessings in my life, but I have also had to endure severe heartache. Losing my son Joshua when I was 20 weeks pregnant and finding out that my father had Lymphoma opened my eyes to just how fragile and short life can be. 

I have two tattoos. My most recent, a cherry blossom branch that wraps my shoulder, helps  remind me to celebrate the gift of life and cherish every single day, as if it were your last.

1 comment:

  1. Nowadays, we search and research everything online. We got used to using the web and it is not normal for us to do something before checking it out online. When you want to go to a concert, when you want to see a movie or to visit an art shop, you are looking it on the internet first. Business owner... The video guys did great job but you definitely deserve all the credit
    Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete