Friday, July 27, 2012

Jewelry-maker, crafter, blogger, married 23 years



My friend sent your blog. I would like to be a part of educating others that I am "not a bad person" just because I have ink on my body.

My husband's mom and my mom both died this year, February and March. They were both unmarried, lived alone in their own mobile homes, one in California, one in Las Vegas. They chose to just sit alone and do nothing with their lives, just sit and watch TV or sit on the computer, only going out to get groceries. Both were overweight, one obese. They could have done so much more with their lives.
 
My tattoo says "Get busy living, or get busy dying." It is a powerful statement, and I want to see it everyday to remind me to live life to the fullest. I could think of no better way then a tattoo. I have always been artisitic and creative. Tattooing is the best way to display your favorite artwork and it will be with you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment