Thursday, July 26, 2012

This delinquent could save your life.

Here's a Facebook forward worth passing along.



This came from the Facebook page, "Tattoo Acceptance in the Workplace" (https://www.facebook.com/ThINKequality), which has more than 1.1 million likes.

Here are some of the stories from this page:

I am a cop with over 40 tattoos.

I'm covered in tattoos and I have a corporate office job that not only hired me but lets me wear what I want without hiding them.

I'm a social worker for the local authority- i have two half sleeves (one lower) and a chest piece...clients that notice them usually compliment me.

Im a Paramedic in Pa. I have a full sleeve on 1 arm, and a large tat on other arm between wrist and elbow. My 2 current employers welcome them.

I am a dental assistant in NY, have 9 tattoos, 1 of which is on my wrist, a bracelet with a cross and roses for my deceased grandparents.

I work for the US federal govt and the public loves my tats. A good number of folks in my office have tattoos and none of us worry about covering them up.

I have a full sleeve, full thigh..I used to manage accounts for a boutique wealth management firm, assets totaling 500 million. All under my oversight. Now i'm starting up my own financial firm, 6 employees so far.

I run an assisted living business for elderly people with dementia. I wear short sleeve polo shirts everyday. Before this endeavor, I worked as a financial planner, same attire choice. Knowledge trumps most people's reservations about my tattoos.

I'm a teacher at KinderCare. Visible tattoos and piercings - not a problem!

I'm a mechanical engineer at W. L. Gore and Associates, and I have half sleeves on both arms.

I work in a law office with 2 attorneys now in their 70's & they had absolutely no problem hiring me with my visible tattoos & piercings.

I work for one of the major banks in Canada and there is absolutely no problems with my visible tattoos.

I work in an IT department for a govt contract company with two full sleeves.

I have visible back/arm tattoos and my employer has no problems - I'm a Senior Business Analyst at a UK University - I work with the executive and people on the boards as well as other business users. My boss said "you're more memorable which is great for networking".



T-shirt from  http://steadfastbrandclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment