Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Father, husband, artist, donor to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance


I'm a father, husband, tattoo artist and shop owner.

My love for art started when I was 4. My grandmother, who I lived with at the time, would give me a pencil and paper to draw on while sitting through Catholic mass. After that, I never put my pencil down. I went to a junior college for commercial art, but after learning that I would only be making art on the computer, I decided it wasn’t for me. I liked illustrating. After getting a couple of tattoos and watching my artist, I decided I wanted to be a tattoo artist. From there, I learned to tattoo, and I am now a successful shop owner.

When I’m not at the shop, you can find me fishing, hanging out with my wife and kids or at a sport event watching my son. My shop has donated to charitable events, one being Ovarian Cancer National Alliance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment